Oct 20, 2010

I want to pray for you!

Hello lovely people!
Bess, over at Bess' Bag, has a Prayer Line, where you can send her a prayer request, & she posts it on her sidebar. 
I love this idea because you have a whole family of believers from all blog backgrounds praying for you!
I know & am still learning how important & effective prayer is, so I want to pray for you!
I'm not sure if I'll post it up, but I promise I will be praying!
I know! I'll keep it on my wall so I can pray for you & your needs.
Let me know, ok?
You can email me or comment on any of my blogs at any time!
Please feel free to do so.
I love you guys so much!

My e-mail is:
one.step.at.a.time93@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your prayers! Please will you pray for my parent's and family's salvation and for my exams which are in November? I can't say how much I appreciate this!

In Christ,
Annie

Amber Noella

Amber Noella
I love to capture beauty & through all sorts of ways! The Creative Daisy is where my inspiration is recorded & where beauty can flow...

The Library