Mar 27, 2010

Hair Clip

This is literally easy as 1, 2, 3. Simple simple! 

Here's what you'll need:
  • A small circle cutout of any fabric
  • A button smaller than that cut out
  • Scissors
  • A hot glue gun
  • A hair clip

 Step 1:
Glue the button to your fabric. Easy?! Yep!
Make sure it's in the middle


Step 2: Put glue at the end of the clip, and attach your new creation.
That's it!! 
These are some of the ways I wear them (actually, the way I would wear them. I just discovered this today!!)
Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

-Bess- said...

Cute! Simplicity is lovely!
-Bess-

AmyK said...

That is so. stinking. cute. I might have to make that! Those clips are cheap at Walmart in the craft section, so woot!

Amber Noella

Amber Noella
I love to capture beauty & through all sorts of ways! The Creative Daisy is where my inspiration is recorded & where beauty can flow...

The Library