Mar 28, 2010

Headband

I have used all the same materials from the previous crafts {flower pin & hair clip}.


Materials


  • old plain headband
  • big piece of fabric {your choice of color}
  • Glue gun
  • Scissors
  • Flower, button, etc. {I am using one of my hair pin flowers.}
  •  
Step 1: Put a dot ONLY at the ends of your headband. Wrap your fabric tightly on your headband, making sure its tight once its on the glue at the ends.

Step 2. Turn the headband {the inside} and glue the excess down. Make sure to clean it up with scissors.

Step 3: Now you can add a fake flower to the side, or a b utton, or anything you want, really.

And your done! Simple stuff!

1 comment:

Amber Dawn said...

So very neat!

Amber Noella

Amber Noella
I love to capture beauty & through all sorts of ways! The Creative Daisy is where my inspiration is recorded & where beauty can flow...

The Library