Oct 8, 2010

Day 8 - Going on a hike...

...in the snow, that is! Usually a hike is done in the summer, but my outfit is for winter.
I love this.
Okay. Now on the the outfit. I really really really love these pieces. This is what I love about cold weather & the like: the clothes! I love layering, I love scarves, I love big warm jackets. And I love boots.
So here is the final [literally, since it's the last day] product:



So here's what's going on: 
I'm wearing my lovely red pants, & over that, I have a brown long sleeve shirt. And over THAT, I have a dress. 
Pieces from the closet:
Pants - thrifted
Long sleeve- Khols
Dress - from Mom's closet ;}
Jacket - From sisters closet ;] ;]
Scarf - thrifted
Boots - Burlington (?)

Thank you thank you to Mod Style Lounge! This was an interesting thing for me, putting outfits together.
& since I'm hone just about 24/7, I usually wear my p-jays all. day.
So! This whole week I've been wearing my real clothes (haha) all. day.
Well, except for today. It's a little hot to wear that outfit when I won't be going anywhere :)

6 comments:

-Bess- said...

I really like this layered look, too! Everything looks great together!
Love Ya -Amber-,
-Bess-

Shelley said...

Nice outfit. I especially like the scarf and the white jacket! :)

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed deeing your week of Fashion. I loved the creative ways you used scarves. Oh, and that white flower!
I think day six was my favorite.

AmyK said...

Another cute outfit! You're too cute.

Susannah said...

I love your coat! Pea coats are amazing, but *white* pea coats are beyond amazing. :-)

Natalie said...

OMGOSH! Love the Jacket! Too Cute!

Amber Noella

Amber Noella
I love to capture beauty & through all sorts of ways! The Creative Daisy is where my inspiration is recorded & where beauty can flow...

The Library