Oct 13, 2010

Good night, Juliet

It started off with a full page drawing.
 And when I realized I didn't know how to properly draw a full body, I settled for the face.
So I cut her in half,
Making sure to cut out her long braid too,
added a designed paper sky & moon, dotted the night sky with stars,
put in some designed paper mountains, 
& glued on some fake leaves.
 And voila!

 There she is!

I like drawing faces more than anything else.
& I learned how to draw that braid from this:
[I think I found it on Google]



P.S. Don't forget to head to Mod Style Lounge & vote for your favorite fashions!
[Hope ya don't think I was hinting, hehe]

1 comment:

Antonia said...

Wow, I love it! You are such a creative person!

Amber Noella

Amber Noella
I love to capture beauty & through all sorts of ways! The Creative Daisy is where my inspiration is recorded & where beauty can flow...

The Library